Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Cafe

hello all!
well, i'm still sick...but it's worth it, because the past 2 weeks have been incredible and very productive!

A couple weeks ago, my friend Kanya asked my roommate- Chandler, and I if we would sing a song that she wrote with her for Cafe Series auditions. We agreed, and worked on the song quite a lot. We then auditioned, and found out that the number had been selected to perform at Cafe Series, which 2 sunday nights ago! (not sure that could have been worded any stranger...) It was a long day, but it was thoroughly rewarding getting to do what I love with such great friends! The other acts in the show were crazy awesome! I'm pretty sure I had a look of "awe" on my face the entire day! The amount of talent we are surrounded by on a daily basis is astounding and crazy and so, so inspiring!

pictures!
*all photo credit to kanya*

right after auditions :]
dress: pacsun
boots: dr. martens
necklace: thrifted

tech rehearsal :]





waiting "backstage" (no such thing in the cafe...)







dress: Forever21 (got it at Crossroads)
boots: dirty laundry
bracelets: target and Brandy Melville


most diverse girl group in the world.


it was an incredible experience and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it with such wonderful people! :]

well...i'm going to drink entirely too much hot tea (if there even is such a thing!) and pray this is only a 24 hour bug! #ineedmyvoiceback #notimetobesick #BFAproblems

tootaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment