Friday, August 26, 2011

Teen Vogue's Best Dressed Reader of the Day!!!

Hello All!
i've been babysitting the past few days, so i haven't been on the computer as much as usual, so a few minutes ago i got on, and to my surprise and delight, found out i was august 24th's teen vogue best dressed reader of the day!!! completed my day/year!!! :]] thanks so much Teen Vogue! this means the world to me! :]

best-dressed reader of the day: ariel samuels

best-dressed-reader-ariel-samuels.jpg
AGE: 19

HOMETOWN:
 Frisco, Texas

WHAT SHE'S WEARING: "I'm wearing a Forever 21 top, a Forever 21 maxi skirt, Old Navy sandals, a Forever 21 straw hat, a leather purse from Target and a bandeau borrowed from a friend."

MIXING POT: "My style is constantly changing. I like to try all different styles and I like mixing styles, such as vintage with edgy, modern looks! If you like my style, check out my blog, Hot Tea & Simplicity!"

What do you think of this girl's style? Share your comments below!

Want to be our next Best-Dressed Reader of the Day? Click here to submit your photo.


Read Morehttp://www.teenvogue.com/connect/blogs/snapshot/2011/08/best-dressed-reader-of-the-day-ariel-samuels.html#ixzz1W7DvsBG2



TEEN VOGUE IS THE GREATEST! THANKS AGAIN!!!
:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment