Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LOVE tennis

Hello All!
I managed to survive another week in this crazy, texas heat!
today i had the honor of watching my little brother play in a tennis tournament! it was an absolute oven out there, but it was awesome seeing him do what he loves!

here's a few pictures of my brother rocking the court along with some random shots :]

Rory getting some major air!

i call this the ballerina move!


now that is one fashionable tennis player!

this is how my mother watches tennis. please note the wedges and skirt. :]

got crazy with the hair today. and by that of course, i mean that i put it up in a pony tail with a random braid :]

black maxi dress borrowed from my mother. great for standing outside in triple digit heat for hours.
another plus: no tan lines!


side note: camera is still on the fritz. please excuse the computer pictures again.


No comments:

Post a Comment