Saturday, January 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMZIE!

hello all!
sorry i haven't updated in a few days, i've had the surgery, and now i'm recovering...and it's a bit more involved than i originally thought...but hopefully i'll be up to a real post tomorrow or the next day :]

in the mean time...today is my mom's BIRTHDAY!!! she is my biggest inspiration, and a great role model. she's always there for me and ready to help with anything! she's the best ever!
here are some fun family photo's from forever ago!

my mom and i :] #iwearmysunglassesinside


my mom knows this better than anyone: i can sleep ANYWHERE!

in florida

DISNEY WORLD!

mexico with the whole family

mexico :] i think this was on my mom's birthday as well!

family pictures! gotta love them!
well, that's all for now!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMZIE!! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment