Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back in Black

Hello All!
it's so good to see you all again! i assume you are all doing quite well and enjoying this fine november, which makes me happy! this past week has been pretty normal (for me...), and since i didn't have any interesting halloween plans, i don't have any interesting costume pictures...how interesting! i just answered the door to trick or treaters dressed as a penguin from madagascar...and by that i mean that i was wearing my super amazing/wildly comfortable penguin feety pajamas!!! fact: I LOVE FEETIE PAJAMAS A TON! i wear them in public any chance i get. they are the best invention since the wheel! :]

anywhoo...here is what i wore to work a few days ago:
dress: forever21
-fun fact: i wore this dress in my high school production ofR+J a few years ago, which was a modern day version of Romeo and Juliet (the play) and the style was european high fashion. it was worn differently in the show.
legging pants: express
jacket: forever21
heels: steve madden
necklace: forever21
pearl bracelet: "off the cuff" by imperial pearls

and now... THE PICTURES!! WOOT!!!

just looking off into the distance....very normal...

oh wind...you are so cruel to my bangs!!



and...THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!!!

follow me on twitter, if you feel so inclined.
ariel__nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment