Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Saloon Send-Off

Hello all! I've decided to post one more old one before diving into the "now" :] I've recently graduated from high school, and my 3 best friends and I had a shared graduation party where the theme was "Saloon Send-Off" We had a scavenger hunt around the city and then went back to my friends house to dance and chat around the fire! it was a blast, but also brought on some sadness about saying goodbye to such great friends! Anyways, here are some of my favorite pictures from the night!

 ^the four of us before the party!

 ^the Lindsay's and I


 line dancing!



 ^this is the picture that went on all of the invitations :]


[not certain of where my dress came from, my mom bought it without me. the boots are borrowed from my mom]

No comments:

Post a Comment